MY OH MY – REWARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to your access to, and participation in the My Oh My Rewards program which is operated and managed by My Oh My Espresso ABN 76 657 797 101. By providing your details and verifying your unique email address and phone number and/or by downloading and using your My Oh My Rewards card, you agree to these terms and conditions and to any changes or modifications made to them from time to time.
1. The My Oh My Rewards Membership (Program) provides its members with benefits (Points), and is redeemable at My Oh My on Swan Street, Richmond, VIC, Australia, excluding purchases made from third-party aggregate partners such as UberEats, Deliveroo, Menulog, DoorDash.
2. Individuals can become My Oh My Rewards (Members) by registering their details on the My Oh My website www.myohmymelbourne.com.au and then activating their My Oh My membership card by following the prompts to register and download their My Oh My Rewards Card to their Device Wallet. Only a verified member can redeem My Oh My Rewards Membership Points. To become a verified member, you must verify your email address by clicking on the email sent to you. Once the member has been verified, a My Oh My Rewards (Account) will be created for the Member. You can log in any time to your account to check your account balance and to download your Rewards Card to your device or to retrieve your unique barcode for scanning by heading to: myohmy.redcatcloud.com.au
3. Individuals under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for the Program and the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. My Oh My may require parents/guardians to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor registering for the Program.
4. Verified Members must authenticate their device each time they sign into their Account on a new device using 2 Factor Authentication.
5. There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member/person. Each Account requires an independent email address and mobile number. The mobile number needs to be verified. Members are not permitted to share an Account or barcodes for Program offers.
6. Points can only be earned at the point of purchase provided that the My Oh My membership card or My Oh My barcode associated with a verified Account is scanned at the time of purchase. Members cannot claim Points from past transactions or receipts. Points are earned as follows: for every 9 coffees you purchase, your 10th coffee is free. The size of your 10th Free Coffee will be based on the previous 9 orders, for example, if you buy 9 Medium coffees you will be entitled to a free Medium coffee. If you buy 8 Large coffees and 1 medium coffee, your points accrual will allow a free Medium coffee.
7. Points and rewards under the Program cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or refundable. Points accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be combined. Points cannot be used to discount the price of a beverage. Points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
8. Members can check their Points balance at any time through by logging into their Account at: myohmy.redcatcloud.com.au
9. When redeeming Points at My Oh My, Members are required to have sufficient Points to redeem against the full value of the item using Points alone. My Oh My Membership benefits and discounts are available and Points are redeemed by presenting a valid My Oh My membership card or by scanning the My Oh My barcode associated with a verified Account at the time of purchase.
10. My Oh My membership cards must be registered and verified to redeem their My Oh My Rewards.
11. The My Oh My membership card holder is responsible for ensuring that their details are correct at all times. It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Points has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction.
12. My Oh My reserves the right to communicate with its members, who have opted in to receive marketing material, to inform them of any upcoming marketing activities/promotions and/or offers.
14. Reproduction of a My Oh My membership card in any form is strictly prohibited. Your Points, benefits, registered My Oh My membership card and your Account are personal to you, and except as expressly permitted under these terms and conditions or the rules of a promotional program, may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others.
15. My Oh My reserves the right to terminate your Account/membership and/or your participation in the Program if My Oh My determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these terms and conditions or that the use of your Account is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
16. My Oh My reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.